*Below links I found useful, collected from various sites.
- How to recover lost Python source code if it’s still resident in-memory
- Android Internals [PDF] by Jonathan Levin: Talked about Linux vs Android, File system, Partitions, Boot, Backup & recovery, Init, Daemons
- USG is a firewall for your USB ports, protecting your computer from BadUSB
- CHIPSEC A framework for analyzing the security of PC platforms including hardware, system firmware (BIOS/UEFI)
- Cpython Internals: Codewalk through the Python interpreter source codes [Youtube Playlist]: Talked about Opcodes, Frames, Function calls, PyObjets, Python Datatypes, Iterators, Generators, Clases, etc
- Dive in to BPF: A list of reading materials for BPF
- Run Levels & How to make init scripts
- Simple BFP implementation in Python
- Problem Solving with Algorithms and Data Structures using Python [BOOK] By Brad Miller and David Ranum, Luther College: Talked about Basic Data Structures, Recursions, Sorting & Searching, Tree Algorithms and Graphs Algorithms
- Natural Language Processing with Python [BOOK] by Steven Bird, Ewan Klein, and Edward Loper: Talked about Processing Raw Text, Writing Structure Programs, Categorizing and Tagging words, Classify Text, Extract Info, Analyzing Sentences, Basic Grammars, Linguistic Data, etc
- Capturing Wireless LAN Packets on Ubuntu with tcpdump and Kismet
- BPF Compiler Collection [Github Repo] A toolkit for creating efficient kernel tracing and manipulation programs, and includes several useful tools and examples
- An Introduction to Linux Permissions
htopexplained visually with screenshot
- How to Make a Computer Operating System
- Python for Android
- DNS Queue – A Parallelised DNS Prober
- Python Cheat Sheets
- Where Am I[Git Repo] Uses WiFi signals and machine learning (sklearn’s RandomForest) to predict where you are. Even works for small distances like 2-10 meters.
- Explain Shell
- Infinite possibilities with the Scapy Module
- BASH Cheat Sheet
- VirusTotal – VirusTotal is a free service that analyzes suspicious files and URLs and facilitates the quick detection of viruses, worms, trojans, and all kinds of malware.
- Python Anti-Patterns – Best Python Coding Practices
- How Linux CPU Usage Time and Percentage is calculated
- Linux Memory Managment Frequently Asked Questions
- Live Hacking Attack Map
- Python Plays: Grand Theft Auto V – By sentdex : Self Driving Car, Neural Network Training Data for self-driving, Balancing self-driving training data ,etc
- Pythonic Data Structures and Algorithms
- Removing Your PDF Metadata & Protecting PDF Files
- https://ngrok.com/ – Secure tunnels to localhost
- Tool for in-depth analysis of USB HID devices communication
- An Illustrated Guide to the Kaminsky DNS Vulnerability
- Spear Phishing 101
- What is
sticky bitin Linux?
- Set up your own malware analysis lab with VirtualBox, INetSim and Burp
- Step by step Metasploit walkthrough
- Linux Bridge – how it works
- SSH Check
- Shutit – An automation tool that models a user’s actions on a terminal.
- Phishing With a Rogue Wi-Fi Access Point
- Fuzzing proprietary protocols with Scapy, radamsa and a handful of PCAPs
- WiFi-Pumpkin[Github Repo] Framework for Rogue Wi-Fi Access Point Attack
- https://stackhackr.barkly.com/ – Creating your own malware in 5 minutes or less.
- Writing a Simple Operating System — from Scratch [PDF]